Heat Absorbed from the Outside Air
Introducing Mitsubishi Ecodan for Homeowners
The Mitsubishi Ecodan for homeowners provides quality heat pump technology to domestic properties along with significant savings on heating and hot water. Also benefit from the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) which gives you a government paid incentive to receive a sizable return on your investment.
How It Works
An air to water source heat pump extracts heat from the outside air in the same way that a fridge extracts heat from its inside.
It can get heat from the air even when the temperature is as low as -15° C, so its perfect for the colder months and is guaranteed to work all year round.
Although heat pumps do need electricity to run, the heat they extract from the ground, air, or water is constantly being renewed.
Air to Water Source Heat Pump systems will leave you with the following benefits:
- Could lower your fuel bills, especially if you are replacing conventional electric heating.
- Could provide you with an income through the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
- Could lower your home’s carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing.
- Don’t need fuel deliveries.
- Can heat your home and provide and hot water.
- Need little maintenance – they’re called ‘fit and forget’ technologies.
- Can be easier to install than a ground source heat pump.
Take a look below at the Mitsubishi Ecodan Story below for more info:
How much can you save?
To see how much money you can save on your energy bills and to check eligibility for any Green funding that may be available to you, please fill in your details below.